Descent seemed interesting at first; it was a 1st person shooter in which you took control of an aircraft that was capable of turning any direction in a 360 degree radius. My friend mentioned that it was a fun game from his childhood, and so I was excited I could have a [...]
- How Not To Make Money In Comics – My Adventures In Self-Publishing Part 5 & 6: 2006 & 2007 (Serious Spin-Off & First Artist Hire)
- Preview of The End #4 – Cover
- Anime Fantasy Quest – Who Would You Take With You?
- Murphy’s Media Memories – Return Of Halley’s Comet (1986 VHS)
- Dishonored Story Playthrough: Chapter 9 – Rage Unleashed (FINAL CHAPTER)